[Fwd: Virus Alert]

Passing this warning along for your info. Take it as you wish. Please do
not reply or use Radsafe as a forum to comment on warning.

I received this announcement.  I don't know if it is true but didn't see a
problem sending it by copying only the message and deleting all the addressees
etc.

     Subject: Virus Alert

     If you receive an e-mail titled "Win A Holiday" DO NOT open
     it. It will erase everything on your hard drive. Forward
     this letter out to as many people as you can. This is a new,
     very malicious virus and not many people know about it. This
     information was announced yesterday morning from Microsoft,
     please share it again pass this along to everyone in your
     address book so that this may be stopped.