Re: US DOE FR on Nuclear Cities Initiative

I am afraid I have to disagree with Mike.  It seems to me to be worth
spending some of our tax money ensuring that the nuclear sites in the FSU
are being monitored and controlled and that the engineers have gainful
employment rather than having to freelance their skills elsewhere (i.e.
nuclear wannabee's).  Consider the consequences of simply turning our back
and not knowing what is happening over there.

| | | |__  Sr. Health & Safety Technologist
| | \___/  Lawrence Livermore National Labs
| \___/    merritt9@llnl.gov
\___/      Voice: (925)423-1143   Fax: (925)423-1088
	   "When the only tool you have is a hammer,
	   every problem begins to resemble a nail."
	   -Abraham Maslow