source disposal costs

Dera Radsafers

To assist in some forward planning here I would be pleased if someone could
reply to me privately (details below) on some questions relating to costs of
disposal of obsolete sources.

(a) an approximate cost estimate for disposal of single sources such as
Troxler gauges, and for mixed similarly low level sources conditioned as
waste in 20 litre concrete filled drums meeting Type A transport package
requirements.

(b) An estimate of cost for disposal of a number of such conditioned waste
packages, say 100?

Many thanks for your assistance

Andrew McEwan

Andrew C McEwan PhD