Re: smoke sticks?

Have you tried the smoke "bombs" that are used to test HVAC unit smoke detectors?  They can be purchased over the counter at many HVAC shop's.

>>> "Dunn, Wes" <WDunn@intiso.com> 11/16 10:47 AM >>>
We are looking for smoke sticks for Air Flow studies.  Our current ones
put out more smoke than is convenient (sometimes hard to see which way
the air is flowing when the entire room is filled).  We prefer ones that
are clean room approved and easily accessible.

Thanks,

Wes

Wesley M. Dunn, CHP, Director, Environmental Health & Safety
International Isotopes, Inc.
3100 Jim Christal Road
Denton, Texas  76207
Wdunn@intiso.com			Corporate Website: