RE: Open-Bay Labs

Mr. Nabor,

I would have to think the liability alone involved with exposing untrained,
let alone unwilling participants, to radiation and/or radioactivity would be
enough to illustrate the flaw in this politically correct thinking. I would
also think the first first law suit entailing unnecessary exposures to
non-radiological workers (i.e.untrained individuals) might also get
someone's attention.

Eric Laning, RRPT
Health Physics Supervisor
Safety & Ecology Corporation