Re: DOE regulation

This is precisely the reason why NRC (or other external) regulation is
needed
for DOE contractors.  DOE should NOT have the option of allowing a
substandard
operation to continue because it doesn't want to spend the money to fix it.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com