RE: DOE regulation

If I am not mistaken (I very well could be) NRC would regulate the
"licensee", which would be, I presume, DOE and NOT the contractor.  If DOE
is the licensee, let them manage their contractors however they want, as
long as operations are within license conditions and regulations.  DOE will
have to make business decisions the same as commercial licensees.  The only
difference is, it is our tax money they are making decisions about, so we,
as citizens, should make sure that they are in compliance AND making sound
business judgements.

William D. Ulicny

ATL International, Inc.	wulicny@atlintl.com
20251 Century Blvd.	301-515-6799 (Direct)
Suite 200	301-972-4430 (Main)
Germantown, MD 20874	301-972-6904
http://www.atlintl.com

distinction is yours to draw...