Re: Bioassay Information -Reply

>Alan wrote>

"Why would you post all these privet (sp?) SS numbers protected by
feral (sp?) law to be used only for tax purposes and social security
purposes? Public dispay (sp?) linking names with the SS numbers opens
these people to possible problems later on."

My question is ... What's with the overwhelming desire by some people
on this server to seize every opportunity to blast someone for asking
simple questions, or making a mistake (i.e., the posting that Alan is
referring to was so obviously a mistake, he even sent out an apology
soon after posting it).  Of course his apology doesn't make his mistake
"go away", and whatever legal implications there are will be dealt with,
so why continue to pound away at the guy?  Oh by the way, maybe next
time before you hit the "send" button try using some kind of "spell check"
to make sure that your complaint is makes perfect sense.  I had a little
trouble fitting "feral" into the context of your message ... oops!  Looks like
I'm doing the same thing that I'm currently complaining about!

"If you don't like the show, then change the channel."

Ben Poff
bpoff@itcrp.com
(505)262-8948