correct URL - ABHP Exam Results

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:23:34 -0600 (CST), Ronald Frick wrote:

>For those of you who have been waiting patiently for the last four months and are not yet aware - the ABHP exam results are now available for candidates on the AAHP web site.  Good luck!
>
>http://phantom.ehs.uiuc.edu/~aahp/index.htm

I'd like to point out that it is a really, really good idea to change
all references to the site to

http://www.aahp-abhp.org/

and get into the habit of using it.  At some point, I suspect its
current host will be pulled out from under my feet by the
powers-that-be.  Using the address I've listed above should always
get you to the AAHP/ABHP pages, regardless of where Scott Medling
ends up having the pages hosted.

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist <mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu>
EH&S Bldg., 101 S. Gregory St., MC-225, Urbana, IL 61801