Re: Emergency reponse pictures

Kim,

This is a very extensive subject, I do not believe on the possibility to
find scenarios or exercise responses to radiation emergencies in the WEB,
however, are many  good  Federal and State Emergency Response Program, as
well as training program for professional playing a role in the response.
What are your main interest in a radiological emergency?
Are you interested only in the WEB or also in references? The IAEA recently
publised several documents on Methods for the development of emergency
response as well as scenarios.

Jose Julio Rozental
<josrozen@netmedia.net.il>