RE: RADSAFE HEALTH PHYSICS TECH; SALARY SURVEY

> I am doing a survey for Health Physics Technician's salaries in order
>to compare with other HP Techs in the nation.  All reported hourly rates
. . .

>BEN         RCT

Ben--I tried to e-mail you and got back an "Undeliverable" and

"The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

      yturrab@wipp.carlsbad.nm.us on 11/25/98 10:35:58 AM
            Recipient Not Found
            MSEXCH:IMC:WIPP:WIPPNET:CORONA"

Please e-mail me directly and I'll participate in the survey.

Shelly Siddoway
Radiological Control Technician
Sandia National Laboratories
ssiddo@sandia.gov