RE: RCRA Waste and Radioactive Seeds

In the bigger picture and slightly off the (radioactive seed) topic, a
non-radioactive hazard in surplus/excess/speculative accumulation of
material may prompt RCRA type controls, depending upon the specific
rules of the State.  Ohio EPA used to and may still monitor the
stockpile of DOE depleted uranium hexafluoride, not on a radioactivity
basis (which is covered by the Atomic Energy Act), but with regards to
the fluorine component.

Craig Reed
creed@novoste.com