AD - safety products, repairs/services, free ladder safety info

Hi list..

Chris Arredondo from Vallen Safety Supply Company.  If you are not currently
using or aware of  Vallen.. Please drop me an email or call the below numbers
anytime!!  I'm here to work for you..  (Industrial/federal/university -anyone
-> let me know what you need and I'll find it for you -if we don't have it
-I'll send you to someone that does!)

With over 51 years experience, 171 locations and 26 service centers, Vallen is
the North American leader in providing safety solutions..
-All PPE & related products!
-Scott/MSA/Interspiro maint/service/repair
-Complete Rental Equipment Catalog
-Instrumentation service/maint/repair
-Fire Services fixed and portable systems
-Hard to find products/services

Now featuring new Fall Protection gear from "Fallright America" Very sharp!!
please call or email for more info (used by many major Rail, Oil, Military
groups)

Hope to hear from you!
Chris Arredondo
Vallen Safety Supply Co.
Vallensafe@aol.com
888-922-9869 toll free
888-922-9867 fax free
972-753-0700 outside US

**For a free ladder inspection checklist form and a ladder safety booklet
-just send me your email address!