Re: CRCPD Regulations for TENORM

Reynolds, Harold wrote:

> If you apply LNT and associated risk per person-rem calculations you could
> probably show mega harm from TENORM.

Of course, however, I said,"actual harm has been done to humans because
there have been no such regulations..."  I do not think we should be
foisting costs on the public without knowing if real harm is being
done.  There are too many other things that cause real harm on which we
should be spending our money.  Hypothetical harm is an oxymoron to me
:-)  Al Tschaeche