Re: HPS President

While I can state, without reservation, that I am unequivically opposed to
"inappropriate influence" wherever it may occur, perhaps some examples would
be helpful in evaluating the situation.  There is, apparently, "the rest of
the story" that I am not familiar with.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com

You wrote:

>Paul:

>I am troubled by the questions that you posed to the two candidates for
Health