Getting involved follow up

Dear Radsafers,

I was happy to get several responses regarding my "Let's get involved"
e-mail.  In these responses, people asked me about whom to contact to get
involved with the HPS RSO Section and the mentioned publications on
Radiation Safety.

The following is the information I have. If I am wrong, please correct me
ASAP so that everybody gets accurate information.

HPS RSO Section presentations (abstracts due on January, 29, 1999) contact
Kelly Classic at classic.kelly@mayo.com <mailto:classic.kelly@mayo.com>

For the RSO Magazine contact Sharyn Mathews at publish@radpro.com
<mailto:publish@radpro.com>

For the Operational Radiation Safety (first issue will come with your
February issue of the HPS Journal) contact ken Miller at kmiller@psu.edu
<mailto:kmiller@psu.edu>

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Mr. René (because of the closeness with the female name Renée, a few people
"misguessed" my gender)

René Michel
Health Physicist
Iowa State University