Re: Getting involved follow up

Radsafers,

For the medical HPs with particular topics for
consideration, may I also suggest the following
(extracted from the first issue of the Medical
HP Section, MHPS, newsletter currently in draft):

>If you have an article or letter that you would
>like to submit to the newsletter, please send your
>item (preferably in plain text, NOTE: graphics
>should include a Web link URL address and NOT be
>in the message) to:
>
>          	mikeg@slac.stanford.edu

The MHPS is looking for operational topics that
pertain to the Medical HP community for publication
in its electronic format newsletter. A possible
example would be a modest formalization of the
material that Carol Marcus posted on radsafe with
regards to the patient discharge rules issue.

Another opportunity to get involved...

S.,

MikeG.
Acting Editor, MEDHPE