Job Opening

I am reposting this position as I have been without access to my E-mail for
the past few weeks. If you have attempted to respond to my original post,
please respond again.

The University of Southern California has an opening for a Health Physics
Technician to join its dynamic Broad Scope Program. Duties will be in
support of Health Physicists with opportunities to work in all areas of a
large, integrated University Safety Program. Candidates should forward
their resumes to:

Chuck Pickering
University of Southern California
CHP-148