Re: Survey frequency and inspection

I think that the biggest advantage of RSO personnel performing monthly surveys is in getting to know the researchers well enough so they will have the confidense to call on you immediately for help if there is a major spill etc.  If the RSO is just another reguatory police agency who we only get deficiency notices from then there may be a tendency to clean it up ourselves.  We know what disaster this can bring.
Warren Church, UML RSO
warren_church@uml.edu