RE: neutron fluxes

Denny, Bill, Erik & others:

Another ref.:

Griffith, R. V., Palfalvi, J., Madhvanath, U., Compendium of Neutron
Spectra and Detector Responses for Radiation Protection Purposes,
Technical Report Series No.318, IAEA, Vienna, 1990.

239Pu-Be and 242Cm-Be spectrum are listed.

Regards,

Miroslav Lieskovský
Health Physicist
NB POWER - PLGS - HP Dep't
PO BOX 10, Lepreau, NB, Canada, E0G 2H0
tel. (506) 659 7421, fax. (506) 659 6507
mlieskovsky@nbpower.com