Re: neutron fluxes

ICRU Report 10b (NBS Handbook 85), "Physical Aspects of Irradiation,"
contains
summary data for various neutron sources on page 49, Table IIB4,
"Characteristics of neutron sources important for standardization."  This is
an old report, but, to the best of my knowledge, it's still active.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com

----------------------
>Denis J. Rinkacs, Jr.
>Radiation Safety Officer
>Carnegie Mellon University

Good Morning,

I am looking for references for neutron fluxes from different sources.
Specifically 238PuBe; 239PuBe; and 244Cm.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
denny

Denis J. Rinkacs, Jr.