Thoughts on Wasted Monies

Radwasters and Radsafers

The Radioactive Waste generators in this country have spent over 500 million
dollars on developing new burial sites, with little or no hope of these
sites ever opening.  What companies or individuals have benefited from the
attempted development of the sites?  Chem-Nuclear? US Ecology? Consultants?

Is there an incentive on the part of the developers to establish the sites?
Are they content with being paid each week or do they truly want to develop
a site?  If there is not enough waste to fund one burial site now, why do we
continue to spend money on other burial sites?

Barnwell Plan

Chem-Nuclear plan ensures them that they will be paid their operating costs
for the next 25 years.  The State of South Carolina will receive millions
for their school systems for the next 25 years.  We the generators are
guaranteed that for the next 25 year's, or the remainder of our money back,
that Barnwell will receive our wastes.

How many people out there have signed up for this plan?  Chem-Nuclear says
they have enough for the plan to go through, but from their actions and
clients comments we are unsure.

Please E-mail me directly.

J_McCormick_Bionomics@msn.com