Re: laboratory survey frequencies

I used to work for Harvard University's Radiation Protection Office.
Their HP staff performed all gov't required monthly and/or weekly surveys of labs
and storage areas.  LAboratory staff members monitored themselves and
their work areas when using the radioactivity.  To the best of my recollection, Harvard had about
450-500 labs in operation (if I am in error with this number, it's
likely that there are in fact more labs there).

Hope this adds to your search for info.

Ron Amoling
Joslin Diabetes Center
amolingr@joslab.harvard.edu