RE: Dosimetry participant ID numbers

Perhaps consider the country you're working in and think about how the
government assigns numbers to people for the purposes of collecting taxes.
I would think that even in some of the more disorganized countries, these
governments have some way of assigning numbers to those whom they wish to
fleece.  Being that you might be the only legitimate business in the
country, it might not be so difficult.  Good Luck.

Rad worker test question for your oil workers in third-world countries...

What is a TLD for?
a.	measure radiological exposure
b.	consumes your spirit
c.	used for shimming oil drilling equipment
d.	worn on a necklace as an economic status symbol

Sincerely,
Glen Vickers
glen.vickers@ucm.com