RE: Barnwell & other news

I believe Brunswick had to repair cracks in their core shroud and then went
on to set a record for continuous run.  Can't remember how many days, but
seem to recall some number like 563 days.

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said, "Stop Global Whining"...

Sincerely,
Glen Vickers
glen.vickers@ucm.com