				From:  Robert Gunter
[SMTP:rjgunter@icnpharm.com]
				Sent:  Wednesday, December 16, 1998 1:11 PM
				To:  Multiple recipients of list
				Subject:  Inappropriate: Re: Humor for some,
not for the overly sensitive

			Greetings all,

			I feel that the discussion created by this topic
relating humor to acts of
			war is not appropriate.  Should anyone like to
discuss the toxicity or
			radioactivity of Uranium this would be relevant.

			This listserver provides a service to many people
around the world.  There
			may be many people reading this list who may have
had their lives severely
			impacted by the warfare engaged in this (among many)
sad event in human
			history.  Please respect the memory of the dead.

			Robert J. Gunter
			gunter01@hotmail.com