Re: Webster EDE calculation

Hi Sandy!
I believe this is the article...
"Effective Dose to Personnel Wearing Protective Aprons During
Fluoroscopy and Interventional Radiology" by Rosenstein and Webster
Health Phys. 67:88-89; 1994. (July)

There is also this ref.
Webster, E.W. EDE for exposure with protective aprons. Health Phys.
56:568-569; 1989. (April)

There are also related articles in the correspondence published with the
latter article.
Hope this helps!

Amy G.
HPJ