AW: Medical Dosimetry Question:

	[Navert Stephan]  At the PSI proton accelerator (590 MeV,
research, tumor treatement and Isotope production) in switzerland, the
dosimetry is done with TLD (for gamma and Betas) and with CR-39
dosemeters for neutrons (replacement for U-foil n-Detectors). This
procedure is accepted by the authority.

	Hope this helps.

	Stephan Navert

---
Dr. Stephan Navert
Hauptabteilung fuer die Sicherheit der Kernanlagen
Sektion Radiologischer Arbeitsschutz
CH 5232 Villigen HSK

Tel:	+41 56 310 3858 	FAX: ++41 56 310 4905
e-mail:	navert@hsk.psi.ch