Re: Medical Doses

At 10:39 AM 12/18/98 -0600, you wrote:
>RADSAFERS
>
>Is there a WEB site or other central location that lists examples of
>effective doses patients receive from therapeutic or diagnostic uses of
>radioactive materials. Obviously, I could go do a search on the network, but
>time is tight and I am hoping someone out there has a favorite site (or
>sites).
>
>As always, I appreciate the responses I get.
>
>Jim Herrold
>Radiation Safety Officer
>University of Wyoming
>
>herrold@uwyo.edu
>
>Dear Mr. Herrold:

ICRP n. 53 is a compendium of radiopharmaceutical dosimetry.  Package
inserts have dosimetry if you are near a nuclear pharmacy to get them.  The
USP-DI has dosimetry for each radiopharmaceutical; this book is found in
many ordinary pharmacies (it stands for "United States Pharmacopeia Drug
Information").  If there are a few values that you need, you can call me at
(310)222-2845.

Carol S. Marcus, Ph.D., M.D.

<csmarcus@ucla.edu>