Re: Humor for some, not for the overly sensitive

Can we take the chest-thumping and war whoops to private e-mail?

I subscribed to this group so that I might garner information and expertise
from professionals who are familiar with a field that I happen to work in.
I did not subscribe to it for the purpose of collecting unsolicited,
personal insights into topics not germain to the list.

Please, give it a rest.

Ray Russ
SLAC OHP Group