Hyperthyroid Treatment in Dogs

Hi,

We are planning to treat a dog with 100 mCi of I-131 and I am wondering if
anybody can provide me with
any information (such as web references, own experience, contact persons).
 In particular  I am interested in the release concentrations of I-131 in
the room where the dog is kept. In order to answer this question, I need to
know how much of I-131 goes to the thyroid, urine, feces and saliva.
How long would it take to release all the I-131 through biological means
(e-g in humans 30% of iodine  concentrates in the thyroid and peaks 72hrs
later). This will also help me figure out the length of time that the dog
is required to stay in the clinic to
ensure the dose rate does not exceed 10 uSv/h, 30 cm away from the thyroid.
If I understand no much is
known on hyperthyroid treatment in dogs as compared to cats!

Any help is greatly appreciated. Please reply to my private e-mail account
given below.
Thanks

M. Benmerrouche, Ph. D.
R.S.M