Re: radioactive material training for researchers

Try Tide or any other phosphate containing laundry detergent. thats what I used
when I was in the navy.
Samuel A Engelhard (Sam) RRPT
Colorado State University Radiation Control Office
131 General Services Bldg.
Ft. Collins Co 80523-6021
(970)491-4835
MrNrge@lamar.colostate.edu