Re: Germans Reach Nuclear Energy Deal

Sandy,

I am one of those people on Radsafe who appreciate your posting of the
news articles and other information pertinent to our field.  I've spent
a great deal of time these past few months quietly wading through
bickering statements on Radsafe that are far more worthy of condemnation
than posting information that is otherwise hard for some of us to get
(in fact, much of the latest news I receive that is relative to health
physics and nuclear engineering comes to me from Radsafe postings---this
information would otherwise take awhile for me to get). So I say, thank
you for staying the course.  Furthermore, I advise the individual who
sent you the letter to do what everyone else does with information they
choose not to read....simply delete the unwanted messages and move on.
We have enough people out there who are fighting against our cause, and
there are too many things happening in our field that warrant
complaints.  Let's not nit-pick at something that isn't worthy of it.
If I complained about every piece of email that came across cyberspace,
I'd have a full-time job doing that alone.

Respectfully,

Greg Gibbons
gibbgreg@isu.edu