Re: Sandy's postings

I appreciate Sandy's news info too.    Many times I forward them on to my
colleagues and management.

I worked with Sandy for nearly 20 years while he was with FPL.  Sandy was
my first boss.  He taught me a lot about this field, and introduced me to
the working world.   He is still a good friend and someone I highly
respect, both professionally and personally.

Why such mean spiritedness has to exist in a professional forum like this,
I'll never understand.

Keep 'em coming, Sandy.....

 ICN is lucky to have you!

Julie Shafer