Re: Temperature dependence of TLD response

Temperature and humidity that you referenced should not be a
problem. I am aware of many who use environmental monitors that
incorporate LiF, LiBO, CaF and CaSO elements. My
recommendation would be to use CaF or CaSO elements which
are more appropriate for low dose measurements when compared
to LiF or LiBO. LiBO is also hydroscopic, and is not the best
dosimeter to be in a wet environment (or high humidity area) for an
extended period of time.

Sandy Perle
E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205