Michigan Section, American Nuclear Society

The next meeting of the Michigan Section, American Nuclear Society will be
held on Wednesday, January 20, 1999, at the Cottage Inn, 512 E. William St.,
Ann Arbor, MI.  This will be our annual meeting of student works in
progress,
which is my favorite meeting of the year.  The students in the nuclear
engineering and radiological health department at the University of Michigan
do excellent work.  Don't miss their presentations.  The schedule is:

4:30 P.M. - board meeting

5:30 - "attitude adjustment" - cash bar

6:00 - dinner (pizza and salad buffet)

7:00 - program

You must sign up in advance to attend; please e-mail me.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com