Re: THIS MAY BE OF INTEREST!

Ruth,  Momma's Minerals, down by the old Price Club, used to have a similar
sign in the window.  I asked the lady working in there about it and she
gave me the typical anti-party line about polluting the environment and
water supply, etc.  It had the CCNS endorcement at the bottom.  Also,
several years ago I remember CCNS having a radio spot on the morning show
on a radio station out of Sante Fe (I forget the number but the name of it
was the Coyote).  They would cover the latest developments in the
governments efforts to kill all of the residents in New Mexico with "deadly
clouds of radiation" coming from LANL, etc.  I always managed to get a good
laugh out of it.

| | | |__  Safety Support Officer, Physics & Space Technolgy
| | \___/  Lawrence Livermore National Labs
| \___/    merritt9@llnl.gov
\___/      Voice: (925)423-1143   Fax: (925)423-1088
	   "When the only tool you have is a hammer,
	   every problem begins to resemble a nail."
	   -Abraham Maslow