Seeking for a job

Title: Seeking for a job

Dear Friends:

I am sending this email for a personal favor. I am a Medical Physicist looking for a  position in Medical Physics area.  I have  a Ph.D. degree. I am board certified in Health Physics (Rad. safety and Protection) by the ABSNM and in Nuclear Medicine by the ABR. I have also passed Part I  ABMP in Diagn. Medical Physics.

I have about nine years of experience in Diagn. Physics and one year in Therapy Physics. I worked  at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center for more than seven years as an Asst. Professor at the Department of Radiological Sciences. I was the Technical Director of Nuclear Medicine when I resigned and  moved to Tampa, Florida,  in 1995 to do Consulting. I am in a bad situation now. I would certainly appreciate if somebody could provide me any information about any  position. I will be glad to send a copy of my resume to him/her as soon as possible. I am interested in all aspects of the job  including teaching, research and clinical work.

Please send me an email in the following address. Thank you very much for your help. God bless you all.....

<smohapatra@pcsb.k12.fl.us>
or
<smohapatra@sprintmail.com>