Resignation from the Source Recovery Program

On October 1, 1998 the management of the PuBe Recovery Program at Los
Alamos was transferred from DOE/HQ Defense Programs, to DOE/HQ
Environmental Management.  DOE/EM has made the decision to not fund Los
Alamos to process any sources.  I am EMPHATICALLY against this decision and
feel I have no other recourse than to resign my position as the Radioactive
Source Recovery Program (RSRP) Coordinator, effective immediately.

Please refer all questions to DOE.

It has been great working with all of you, and I will truly miss you.

Good Luck,

Sherry W. Jones

Sherry W. Jones, NMSM
Los Alamos National Laboratory