Exposure rate from Pd-103

Hello Radsafers,

I've been attempting to determine the exposure rate at a given distance
for Pd-103 and made the mistake of using more than one method.  Needless
to say, I've come up with two completely different numbers.  So the
theory is nice but one can never be to sure of how it will stack up
against reality.  (I'm reminded of a friend who said "a man with one
clock knows what time it is but a man with two is never quite sure.")

My question, then, is do any of you have any actual exposure rate
measurement data from a Pd-103 source at a known distance?  I sure could
use it.

Thanks in advance,

Paul R. Steinmeyer
Radiation Safety Associates