RE: Resignation from the Source Recovery Program

Sherry,

You will truly be missed.  I have enjoyed talking and working with
you over the years.  It is a shame that a worthwhile program, which
to us out here seemed to be solving a problem should have funding
removed.  I would be interested as I believe others also might be to
hear from EM why the decision was made not to fund a program to
recapture special nuclear materials that the DOE/ERDA/AEC put out in
the public environment to begin with.
<>    Charles R. (Russ) Meyer                  <>
<> Email:charles.meyer@tdh.state.tx.us
<>     Phone:(512)834-6688                       <>
<>        Fax:(512)834-6654                        <>