Re: Air Sampling

Tim, I've heard of "channeling" in charcoal cartridges.  I thought this was
potentially caused by long term use of the cartridge under high volume air
flow conditions.  There are probably other causes.  I don't believe it has a
high probability of occurrence.  I was wondering what the potential nuclides
were--is there a possibility of noble gases contaminating the cartridges?  Do
you know the nuclides or have you checked the activity decay times, etc.  Let
us know.

Tony
Tony.m@gpimail.com