Re: Regading Journal to donate

I got my message bounced, sorry for use the list.

   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Timothy M. Miller wrote:

> I have some journals that I would like to donate rather than toss out.
> the years I must have invested several thousand dollars toward their
> purchase.  I only ask to be reimbursed for shipping costs, if any.
Below is
> a list of journals that are available.
> Health Physics / 1978 to 1998
> American Industrial Hygiene Association / 1981 to 1998
> American Occupational and Environmental / Health 1986 to 1998
> Bioelectromagnetics Society / 1980 to 1995
> Journal of Microwave Power / 1980 to 1990
> Tim Miller

Dr. Miller

        We are a small mexican Nuclear Research Center 400 miles north of
Mexico City, we have a limited budget to do research and things. Please
consider us to get all those journals or the availables, they would help
a lot.

Looking forward, receive our considerations.

Dr. Leopoldo L. Quirino Torres
Centro Regional de Estudios Nucleares
Universidad Autonoma de Zacatecas
Calle Cipres 10, Fraccto La Penuela