Small animal irradiator

Dear Radsafers,

Do you know if an irradiator exists that can deliver a localized dose to small
animals (mice and rats) at a rate of approximately 2500 R/hr.  We currently have
a Gamma Cell 40 that can deliver whole (rat and mice) body exposures, and we
also have various collimating devices to reduce exposure to other parts of the
animal, however what we think we are looking for is a something like a small
radiation therapy unit.  Basically, the researcher wants to be able to
irradiate only certain organs within the animals body.

Please respond directly to me at wade.a.sewell@dupontpharma.com

Thanks!
Wade Sewell
wade.a.sewell@dupontpharma.com