Re: Rad Health Handbook

	Diana,

	I noted that Bruce Busby and Alan Jackson gave you a couple of choices for
your request.  In the past (on this list) there has been some "heated"
discussion on which series of handbook is the BEST (I bet they're archived
somewhere).  My own personal opinion is that the earlier issue is easier to
use, but has some errors (most which I have corrected with ink).  The newer
additions are MUCH more expensive, but contain less errors (and have a LOT
more information), and usually have less flimsy covers (not paper) than the
original.  Actually, my favorite RHHBs are the 1950/60 series.  They have a
lot of "extras" like disintegration energies and Schemes in the back
section - but they're impossible to find now-a-days.

	I have both (actually all three) issues.  Part of all of our jobs is being
able to access information when it is needed (often as soon as possible).
The bigger your "library" is, the better off you'll be (hopefully).  Buy
Both!!!!

	Just my 2 cents....obviously my OWN opinion....

	Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
	SSC-SD