Re: Nuclear Proliferation

This brings up another topic.  We have discussed the potential of certain
groups (terrorists) gaining the necessary material to build a bomb.
Truthfully, someone has previously constructed a bomb in his garage (or at
least a "working model").  This having been said, are there any websites or
training programs designed around the idea that someone might actual use
one of these (IE the movie "Peacemaker"), the basics of the aftermath of
said bomb, effects to be considered, and what our position/mission (as
HP's) would be?  Any Nest members out there who could comment on what we'd
be looking for (before it goes off)?  What contaminants, sources, and
products would we see in the aftermath?

Thanks in advance for the information.

Michael Dreibelbis