Re: nureg inquiry

     It sounds like you are looking for NUREG/CR-4373, 1985, "Compendium of
     Cost-Effectiveness Evaluations of Modifications for Dose Reduction at
     Nuclear Power Plants".

     This should be available from:

     National Technical Information Service
     US Department of Commerce
     Springfield, VA 22161

     Ph: (703) 605-6000
     Fax (703) 605-6900

     Home page: www.ntis.com

     Note: My experience to date is that the NTIS search engine is somewhat
     uncertain in it's returns. I suspect that not all documents are loaded
     in the database. The sure bet is to call them. I've always had a
     fairly rapid turn-around on phone orders.

     My opinion only, etc,,

     Chris Wend
     Sr. Rad Engineer (508) 830-8158
     christopher_wend@bedison.com