RE: Electronic Dosimeters

Jim,

We are in the process of doing the same thing.  We evaluated the Rados
Rad-50 EPD.  It did very good in our testing and it looks very high tech.
Check www.rados.com <http://www.rados.co>  . You can buy them for less than
$350 each. But if you are good dealing you can get a good discount.
Contact the following person for more information.

LauraLynch@netscape.net

Please do not let them know what I said about bargaining.

-Rene
Iowa State University