Re: Counting Statistics

At 07:57 PM 1/14/99 -0600, you wrote:
>There some excellent free notes on many areas of Health Physics including
>counting statistics available at
>http://cted.inel.gov/cted/eh_mat.html

I am on the committee that prooduced these materials, and I use an expanded
version for RCT training at Los Alamos. So, dear RadSafers, if you look at
them and have any comments (good, bad, or "please, I'd like some more")
please send a message to:
mcnaughton@LANL.GOV
Mike McNaughton (Ph.D., CHP) work phone: 505-665-5207

"Shlala gashle" (Zulu greeting meaning "stay safe") mike