RE: Counting Statistics

Excellent question, I  have the same problem.
Along with that question, does anybody know if there is anything new on the
market for checking the spread of contamination in a training environment. I
have borrowed a black light and pixie dust form another station, and when I
went to order one for myself I found the vendor was no longer in business.
Has anybody recently ordered this equipment or is there anything new that is
similar?
David Villicana
Dresden RP Training
815-942-2920-2562